Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Think We're On To Something Here

Holy smokes!  After a bustling 5 days with my head deep in design-mode, I think we might just have something here.  As an update to my article about cheap, good housing, I'd like to update all who are interested.  My husband and I met last week with a local developer who has a 19-lot plat in Silverdale that he wants to do something with.  Our answer:  When do we start??  Our potential roles in all of this: infrastructure/site development, community planning, home designs, complete build-out, marketing and listing, and possibly property management.  A project that could put us on the map as builders/developers/green designers/real estate team is before us.  I'm absolutely excited and can't hardly wait for the next meeting to see where this goes.  I've been deep into planning, designing, estimating and bidding HOURS a day 'til my eyelids won't stay open any longer... and can't wait to do it again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment